Saturday 15 November 2014

My Wedding

Okay so, I'm still single, but it's okay if I plan my wedding out right? My sis is getting married real soon, but that just got me thinking about how I should carry out my wedding. Since I don't have a girlfriend, I don't need any approval for this fantasy! Anyway, first I was thinking of doing it on a cruise.

Yeah, got that from Google.




But then I guess I'll cancel that because the next image in my mind is,


My life could turn out to be like this old couple in the last part of Titanic, 
in the future (I hope), 



but I know my life ain't that. 
My life is till this point below :


BUT suddenly there will be turbulence, that caused us to trip, & fall, & DIE
and no one even notices our disappearance. Tragic shit.


But that's still not bad. Cause I didn't die alone. Someone fell down into the sea with me. I'm fine with that story line. Anyway, enough of Titanic. As I was thinking of other venues, I had to cancel out certain locations. Well most of my life decisions I make by exclusion of what I don't want.  The venue shouldn't have any of these :

Cant make out whats this right? Neither can I. The fog ain't cool.
If my bride walked out of that fog to me in a gown, I'd flee.
This is Caprio in 'The Beach' movie.

That beach is like a closed off bay. I have nowhere to escape. I can't swim anywhere. I can't swim to begin with. Just freaks me out, and NO, its not claustrophobia. Cause I don't mind sleeping in a coffin. As long the coffin is comfy. Its just some specific things freak me out. Omg, where am I heading with this post? Let's continue.

Sogo KL indoor waterfall @ the foodcourt.

Dad took me there a couple of times as a kid, to flip coins-make a wish and all. But NO. No huge things, indoors okayy. Lets keep it outdoor alright. But I don't want everyone to go home that night. I was thinking, an all night party. More of a concert. Off topic,  Jay Chou's concert was going on a couple of hours ago. So Purple everywhere I almost thought it was an Indian concert. But I love love lovee those glow sticks. I'm gonna have plenty of those for my wedding. Anyway, the day I finally go for his concert, he will be too old to perform.


The guy in the photo on stage is Skrillex, but on my wedding day it would be me waiting for my bride. Perfect. At the entrance, I will provide free lighters. So when I kiss my wife, the crowd should look something like this,


 
Then at other times during performances, it should glow like a rainbow.

 
 


For the finisher, Indians always need rain and dance. I will plan my wedding day on a day that is going to rain, using weather forecast. The end of my wedding should look like this :

Step Up 2 : The Streets

Now all thats left to do is to get myself a bride.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment