Wednesday 19 November 2014

Exodus

So, I've been sorting out my blogging activity with a lot of help from my friend who is my blogging mentor, hahaha! I have officially moved my life thoughts and opinions to Wordpress. I will be still using Blogspot for my movies and books review, because I don't want to mix them up. For my daily weird or interesting occurrence or rants, I have started blogging in Dayre - a micro blogging app, which is amazing. Wonder whyy I didn't get to know the existence of these cool stuff back then.

Now that I think about it, I did start a blogging on blogspot wayy back when I was 14 or 16, around that age. But it instantly ended by me deactivating my account a few weeks after my first (one and only) post. Probably because I gave more than two cents about what people thought of me back then. I still do, but to a lesser extent I guess. I'll get there, eventually. We all do. 

I've watched Interstellar and can't wait to blog about it. But I still can't get it sorted out in my head, or perhaps I never will, because it's Nolan. I'll watch it again with a friend of mine, whom I booked months ahead to watch it on its premiering day, who is now super pissed off because I eventually watched it without her and she was waiting. She even turned down other requests to watch the movie while waiting for my exam to be over. I'm sorryyyy! :'( Should have told her to go watch it first without me. Anyway, no one is able to stay angry at me for a long time, my face is that healing.

I've been waiting for Interstellar for months. I'm still not over it yet, but I guess the next movie to be waiting for (ignoring all the other normal blockbusters, I'm talking about movies from cult forming directors) is by Tarantino, Hateful Eight. The script leaked out a couple of months ago, which is devastating. Big timers like Nolan or Tarantino are very sensitive about issues like this. Usually if a script leaks out, Tarantino will just cancel the whole production. Fortunately this time, he did not. I'm sure his fans did not read the script because they are die hard loyal fans. So it didn't matter that the script leaked out. Now, people want to watch it all the more. I'm not a die hard fan of Tarantino per say. Nolan is mine, through and thru. See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment