Friday 31 October 2014

Sun Will Shine, My Friend

So I despise those days that my university fails to provide transport for me and my classmates, from the Hospital at which I'm studying, to my university. Although I have a car which I can drive, I don't really want to do so for obvious reasons, Traffic Congestion. However, in the end I decided to drive, and yes we got ourselves stuck in a somewhat moderate congestion.  Along the way, one of my friend just suddenly decided to sing a song for my other friend and I. So i switched off the car radio to set the stage for her to sing. This is the song she sang:


I can't express how touched I was. Hahaha. Well, for starters, no one has actually sang me a song before, and, this song was so meaningful, in relation to friendships. It really made my day, and hence I shall spread the love. Hope you feel the same way when you listen to this. I guess its the small gestures you do that matters the most to people, some if not all. Sometimes, this is all it takes to carry on for yet another day. Have a nice day people!


"Don't hide yourselves in the corner,
You have my place to stay"


No comments:

Post a Comment