Tuesday 13 May 2014

Darkness Has Fallen



Went to PD last weekend, after so many years. I can't really swim though. I had a pool in the apartment I stayed opposite my university, but never used it even once, and I went all the way to PD to use the pool there. But it was kind of insulting to the sea, so my family and I went to the beach and dipped our feet at the shore for about 15 minutes, and the water is as dirty as.. thereisnocomparisonsuitable.. We stayed in Selesa Beach Resort. The place was fine. The number of dishes for breakfast in the coffee house was lesser than expected. Plus it wasn't so tasty. But the 'rojak' was interesting. More like it came in an interesting way. Anyway, it's PD, so you can't expect much taste.



For dinner, the highlight, Mother's Day Celebration (though it's on Sunday, but the dinner was on Saturday) we went to Kim's Seafood Palace. The only thing I found tasty was the Butter Prawns. Sorry I didn't take a picture of the dish coz its in my tummy already. Below is how the place looks like. Its at PD Waterfront.


As for the title, it's because, I was born fair. I keep telling people but no one believes me :( Anyway, after burning myself in the sun in school, I've been trying to stay in the shade throughout my university life. However, the years of effort all gone in a day. I am now burnt like a chestnut. Not really that bad, but still. My skin is exfoliating now. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment